Situated in the heart of Southeast Asia, Malaysia has all the attractions to make a region popular and special. Its capital city Kuala Lumpur is the home to the several attractions. Genting Highlands in its close proximity offers great options for entertainment and delights. Above all, the beautiful Bali is the biggest appeal of this tour package. This holiday package has a lot to offer its guests ranging from traditional charm to gentleness of nature.
On your arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to your hotel by our representative. Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Later in the evening, have dinner and return to the room for relaxing night stay.
Have breakfast and go on a full day tour to explore the diverse culture of Bali. Spend first hour in watching the Barong and Keris Dances. After that, proceed to visit the village of Celuk and explore beautifully crafted objects from gold and silver. Another appeal of the tour is Goa Gajah, a cave temple of the 11th century. There is active Mount Batur and beautiful caldera and Lake Batur in its nearby location. Other attractions are Sebatu (coffee and clove plantation), Tampak Siring, and Tegalalang. Return to your hotel for overnight stay.
After having a lip smacking breakfast, proceed for enjoying several activities. Go for Danpasar City Tour (at your own cost) or proceed for the town of Ubud. Visit here several temples, galleries and shops promoting the works of Balinese and international artists. You can explore some other attractions as well. Come back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Take breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Get transferred to airport to catch your flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival, meet our representative to receive your transfer to the Genting Highlands. Check-in to your hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure. Relax at night in the hotel.
Post breakfast; spend rest of the day at exploring famous theme parks of Genting. It is the only place in Malayasian mainland to gamble legally. At evening, get transferred to your Kuala Lumpur hotel for overnight stay.
After taking your breakfast, leave for sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur. You can visit National Monument, King's Palace, Independence Square, Petronas Twin Towers, Boutique Chocolate, National Mosque (photo stop) (SIC). Come back to your hotel and relax overnight.
After done with a delicious breakfast, check out from the hotel. Receive a transfer for airport to board at your flight to fly back home
|Standard||3* Hotel||Rs 69,999/-|
|Deluxe||4* Hotel||Rs 74,444/-|
|Luxury||5* Hotel||Rs 83,333/-|
- Given prices are on Per person basis on Double Occupancy (two persons sharing a room)
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed in a room at extra bed cost
- All the rates and services are subject to availability and may be changed without any prior notice
- All transfers and sightseeing are provided on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis, unless private transportation is not mentioned in inclusions
- There may be certain surcharges applicable at the time of booking of the tour packages
- As of now, we are not holding confirmed airline tickets and hotel rooms
- We generally provide indoor
- outdoor tickets on the same day, but for special occasions we might give these tickets on different days (depend on the itinerary)
- No Transfers are given for dinner unless pre-booked and paid above the holiday cost
- For any complimentary in the package, no compensation will be given under any circumstances
- Any delay or cancellation of program due to nature or other reasons will not provide any refund
- Always follow the timings given by the driver and guide for all the services and transfers. In case you fail to it, driver may leave and you will receive no refund on it
- Hotels suggested in the itinerary may change and will be equivalent or better in terms of services
- Some departures can have essential gala dinner on some special dates depending on the policy of the hotel which is over and above the cost of the holiday
- Flight details are mostly fixed but may change mostly in the case of date change
- If airline denies from any changes asked by passenger, we look for an alternate option that may take an additional cost from the client
- The hotel will provide rooms on double or twin sharing basis as per the availability. We can’t commit for it in advance. It is completely between the client and the hotel (bed type availability)
- We book a certain type of room and any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client is a subject to dispute between the hotel and client. If any facility and service is not provided by the hotel
- airline, it will be a dispute between the hotel
- airline and the client
- Please note that if the holiday is a fixed package then we don’t provide any alteration or changes for the same. The change may be requested in rare circumstances that may be granted on subject to availability
- The tour includes lots of physical activities and excursions. It is requested from all the clients to take a full medical check-up and post approval of doctors, go for the journey. If client is facing any medical problem, it is highly recommended to be cured before going on a trip
- Take care of the visa processing time. We will not be responsible for any kind of delays or refusal of visa from the concerned department and the cancellation policy of the holiday will be applied
- Any kind of delays in flight due to any reason is not our responsibility and any kind of hotel cancellations and no shows will be the responsibility of the client
- Over and above our cancellation policy, if there is any extra or additional cancellation policy of airline, cruise, hotels etc, the client will have to pay the same. There are some tickets, which are non-refundable that has to be taken care by the client
- We understand that the client accepts our terms and conditions before confirming the above tour package.