Visit the beautiful destination of Bali with this incredible package of EaseMyTrip. This large island of Indonesia is one of the best diving destinations in the world. It is closely located to the equator and enjoys sunshine throughout the day. Take this tour package on your honeymoon and have a memorable travel experience.
Upon arrival in Bali, meet our local representative and get transferred to the hotel. Spend rest of the time at leisure and return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Have a light breakfast in the hotel and get picked up for your 2-hours spa treatment. Enjoy a relaxing massage for a rejuvenating experience with aromatherapy oil, face massage, body scrub, and ends with a flower bath. Enjoy a warm cup of ginger tea and return to your hotel. Get picked up from the hotel at around 4 pm to drive towards to Benoa Harbor. Board at the Sunset Dinner Cruise and be welcomed with a souvenir photo and a selection of canapés. You will be entertained with Batak singers while enjoying a romantic dinner. If you like background music, choose to sit on the bridge deck. After dinner, a colorful cabaret show begins on the main deck, which is followed by DJ music and continues until the end of the cruise. Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Take breakfast in the hotel and spend day at leisure at your own. Sunset begins at 4:30 PM. Get picked up for Uluwatu, a beautiful place in the South Bali. After a drive of 45-minutes, visit the holy temple of Pura Uluwatu, a delicate monument situated above the sea on a cliff at the westernmost tip of the peninsula. At 6 pm, the epic Balinese Kecak dance performance starts. The performance recites the story of eternal love between Rama & Sita. Go for enjoying a fresh grilled seafood dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Return hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the hotel and spend morning at leisure. At an appropriate time, you will be dropped to the airport for flying back home.
|Standard||3* Hotel||Rs 44,444/-|
|Deluxe||4* Hotel||Rs 49,999/-|
|Luxury||5* Hotel||Rs 55,555/-|
- Given prices are on Per person basis on Double Occupancy (two persons sharing a room)
- Maximum 3 adults are allowed in a room at extra bed cost
- All the rates and services are subject to availability and may be changed without any prior notice
- All transfers and sightseeing are provided on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis, unless private transportation is not mentioned in inclusions
- There may be certain surcharges applicable at the time of booking of the tour packages
- As of now, we are not holding confirmed airline tickets and hotel rooms
- We generally provide indoor
- outdoor tickets on the same day, but for special occasions we might give these tickets on different days (depend on the itinerary)
- No Transfers are given for dinner unless pre-booked and paid above the holiday cost
- For any complimentary in the package, no compensation will be given under any circumstances
- Any delay or cancellation of program due to nature or other reasons will not provide any refund
- Always follow the timings given by the driver and guide for all the services and transfers. In case you fail to it, driver may leave and you will receive no refund on it
- Hotels suggested in the itinerary may change and will be equivalent or better in terms of services
- Some departures can have essential gala dinner on some special dates depending on the policy of the hotel which is over and above the cost of the holiday
- Flight details are mostly fixed but may change mostly in the case of date change
- If airline denies from any changes asked by passenger, we look for an alternate option that may take an additional cost from the client
- The hotel will provide rooms on double or twin sharing basis as per the availability. We can’t commit for it in advance. It is completely between the client and the hotel (bed type availability)
- We book a certain type of room and any kind of upgrade or downgrade given to the client is a subject to dispute between the hotel and client. If any facility and service is not provided by the hotel
- airline, it will be a dispute between the hotel
- airline and the client
- Please note that if the holiday is a fixed package then we don’t provide any alteration or changes for the same. The change may be requested in rare circumstances that may be granted on subject to availability
- The tour includes lots of physical activities and excursions. It is requested from all the clients to take a full medical check-up and post approval of doctors, go for the journey. If client is facing any medical problem, it is highly recommended to be cured before going on a trip
- Take care of the visa processing time. We will not be responsible for any kind of delays or refusal of visa from the concerned department and the cancellation policy of the holiday will be applied
- Any kind of delays in flight due to any reason is not our responsibility and any kind of hotel cancellations and no shows will be the responsibility of the client
- Over and above our cancellation policy, if there is any extra or additional cancellation policy of airline, cruise, hotels etc, the client will have to pay the same. There are some tickets, which are non-refundable that has to be taken care by the client
- We understand that the client accepts our terms and conditions before confirming the above tour package.